LUXURY APARTMENTS ON MARMARA SEA IN ISTANBUL
Property type: Apartment
Area (M 2)
Year Built: 2020
Garage / Parking
About the project:
Constructed over 12 floors, this comprehensive project consists of 442 homes for sale ranging from two to five bedrooms in size.
Within the grounds of the complex, residents can enjoy access to a wide range of social and commercial facilities designed to improve quality of life, including many shops, restaurants, supermarket, and other daily amenities located on the ground floor of the building. For relaxing, take a dip in the swimming pool, walk through the gardens, or simply relax in one of the sunbathing areas.
The apartments are designed with an open plan modern interior and feature spacious layouts capitalizing on space and natural sunlight to create airy homes. All properties within the project are equipped with balconies where residents can relax and admire the view across the surrounding areas.
These properties have been targeted towards family living, there are no one-bedroom residences here; buyers can choose from units ranging from two – four bedrooms in size, meeting the needs of both small and larger sized families.
Why buy this project:
– Breathtaking view of Marmara sea
– Family orientated homes for sale in Beylikduzu
– Choose from two – four bedroom residences
– Upper floor enjoy amazing views of Marmara sea
– The high quality of materials
– %70 green area
– Large balconies up to 35m2
– An excellent project with two social facilities for men-women separately
– Stores and boutiques for daily living within the site
– Turkish hammam inside of every flat with 3+1 and 4+1 form
– 1.5 km to metro station, 700m to sea bus port.
Beylikduzu is a popular spot for those looking to purchase a home in Istanbul at an affordable price – Beylikduzu is full of all the expected facilities and is within close proximity to schools, universities, hospitals, shopping malls, and much more. The E-5 and TEM Highways are both easily accessible and provide links all over the city for those who are commuting and working in the center of Istanbul.